Summerlin- The Arbors
Located just East of the 215 Beltway and South of the Summerlin Parkway, The Arbors is a 1,300-acre residential village built around parks and public boulevards. Offering beautiful views of the both the Las Vegas Valley and the mountains of the west, The Arbors is home to many educational and recreational amenities.
Parks and Recreation:
- Veterans Memorial Leisure Services Community Center and The Arbors Sports Park is a 16.1-acre complex featuring lighted fields with an olympic sized swimming pool
- The Arbors Tennis and Play Park is a 7.6-acre park that has five lighted tennis courts, a pro-shop, and home to The Summerlin Tennis Club
- Arborville is a unique play area with a toddler tricycle track
- Tree-Top Park
- Desert Spring United Methodist Church
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Hindu Temple and Cultural Center
- New Hope Lutheran Church
- Creative Kids Learning Center (daycare)
- The Heights of Summerlin is a medical rehabilitation facility
- College of Southern Nevada
- Bob and Sandy Miller High Tech Center at Summerlin
- Palo Verde High School (public)
- Sig Rogich Middle School (public)
- E. W. Staton Elementary School (public)
Search Summerlin- The Arbors Homes for Sale
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
Today's Market Trends for Summerlin- The Arbors *
* All data pertains to single-family homes